Baylor Health Services continues to closely monitor the global outbreak of the COVID-19, guidelines are subject to change based on CDC recommendations.
We are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday for appointments. To make an appointment, call Health Services at 254-710-1010.
We also cannot stress enough for everyone to continue to practice good personal hygiene to lower the risk of becoming ill:
For the latest University updates and answers to Frequently Answered Questions (FAQs), please visit the dedicated Baylor COVID-19 website at www.baylor.edu/coronavirus.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid sharing food, beverages and utensils.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you are sick, stay home until you are symptom free for 24 hours.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with your elbow/sleeve or a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.